My favorite activities :
Electronic and Information technology projects :
A general engineer specializing in electronics making electronics?
Strange , isn't it ?
I frequently disassemble old electronic devices to see how it works.
Moreover, I sometimes get into Mini electronic and Information technology projects (ex: Create a thermostat with adjustable temperature, Create a telescreen, Create a Website ...).
- Arduino libraries (C++/Electronics) :
- Wireless remote controller
- RFID card reader
- Read/Write EEPROM (I2C)
- Temperature sensor (I2C)
- Luminosity sensor
- Proximity sensor
- Plugins for voice assistant OpenJarvis (Bash, Python, Linux) :
- Send commands with Facebook
- Control smart lights bulbs
- Control wireless wall switches
- Launch Youtube video/music
- Use USB camera
- Use PiCamera
- Send emails
- Do backups using Dropbox
- Get traffic time (fork)
- Launch Deezer music (fork)
- Launch radio/TV
- Launch local music
- Send SMS, send and receive calls
- Integrate facial recognition
- Detect movement in the house
- Communicate with Arduino boards
- GSM module library (Python) :
- Smart light bulbs Milight library (Python) :
- OVH mail management website template (PHP/HTML/CSS/JS/OVH API) :
- Software to check the FTP(s) server security (Python) :
- Wireless alarm (C/Electronics) :
- Cryptology program (JAVA) :
- Inventory Management program (SQL/PHP/JS) :
- This website (HTML/CSS/PHP/JS) :
- Automatic subscription software on websites (Python) :
- Projects in engineering school : telecran and thermostat (C/VHDL/Electronics) :
Travel is for the best !
Here are the countries I have visited :
- Switzerland (Work)
- China (Internship and holiday)
- Czech Republic (Student exchange)
- Spain (School trips and holiday)
- Sweden (improvised trips)
- Luxembourg, Andorra, Italy, Monaco, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Croatia,
Netherlands, Portugal, United Kingdom, Germany, South Korea, ... (Holidays)
Helping a teenager with learning difficulties :
I belong to an association called "AFEV" (and Aide Moi à Faire Seul ENSEA).
My role is to help a teenager with school difficulties :
- Homework help,
- Do after school activities to make him more self-confident,
- Creation of scientific experiments,
. . .
Tennis is my favorite sport.
I have practicing this sport for over 12 years: 8 years in a club and more than 4 years as a leisure.
However, competition has never inspired me :
What I like in tennis, is not the victory but the pleasure to play with someone of a similar level.
I love Science Fiction and Fantastic literature.
I also like manga.
For 2-3 years, I've been reading only english books (except for manga).
Here is a small selection of my favorite books :
Cinema/TV Shows :
I frequently watch movies and TV Shows in English.
Here is a small selection of my favorite movies and TV shows :
Information technology :
Yes ... I am part of the computer generation.
Therefore, It is normal that this fabulous technology interests me :
-It Facilitates self-learning (Openclassrooms, Duolingo, Sololearn, Fun-mooc, ...),
-It Enables to be better informed,
-It Allows better communication,